This Privacy Statement describes how Treschow-Fritzøe AS collects and processes Personal Information, and information about your rights when storing Personal Information through our contact form or other contact with us. "Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual or that relates to an identifiable individual.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE
- The purpose of storing personal data is to be able to answer inquiries, or to be able to deliver an agreed service. If personal data is stored, there must be consent from the person who delivers the information. This consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- If we deliver a service to you, we are required to keep order history as well as accounting and fee handling (section 13 of the Accounting Act). This is deleted after 5 years.
If you leave your name and email on our website, these are stored in a mail inbox. This is deleted at regular intervals and at least once a year.
- If you submit an application for a job or participate in an employment process, all information about you will be deleted as soon as the process is completed and the employment has taken place. We keep open applications for one year if you agree to this. This consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- The person responsible for the processing of the Personal Information is Treschow-Fritzøe AS, and it is EA who is responsible for ensuring that all processing and handling of this information is in accordance with applicable legislation. EA can be contacted by using email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 33 12 11 00.
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Treschow-Fritzøe will at all times have necessary and satisfactory technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
- Treschow-Fritzøe has appointed a security officer and has developed comprehensive procedures to ensure that no unauthorized person has access to your personal information. We have all Personal Data locked in either physically or with access-controlled software. We regularly assess our routines and data security. All employees are informed of how best to secure their mobile devices.
- Personal data obtained by Treschow-Fritzøe is not processed outside the EU / EEA, unless one of the employees is on a stay abroad and needs to process the information in order to carry out their work.
- You have the right to access which personal information that Treschow-Fritzøe has registered with you at any time. You can also request to receive them, and request that they be deleted or corrected. This assumes that we are not obliged to keep the information under law.
- You have the right to appeal to the Data Inspectorate if you find that your personal information is not processed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. You may at any time withdraw your consent for the retention or processing of personal data.
- If you want to get deleted, corrected or sent information about it in our system, you can contact us by email: email@example.com, or use our mailing address: Postboks 15, 3285 Larvik
THIRD PARTY PERSONAL INFORMATION
Treschow-Fritzøe will never share, sell, transfer or otherwise hand over your information to a third party. There are two exceptions to this. One is if we are legally obliged. The other is if we need assistance from other partners or data processors to perform our services. In such cases, we have entered into data processing agreements to safeguard security.
CHANGES TO DECLARATION
If there are changes in our privacy statement, this will be posted here with an audit date. We therefore encourage you to review this privacy statement on a regular basis.